How to Scan2022년 09월 08일 2023-03-22 18:51
How to Scan
Tips for using the Petnow app
Please make sure
to check the pet's face
- No part is hidden by hairs.
- No sand or dirt is covering the face.
- Nose is not shining or under a direct light source.
- Scanning experience will be degraded when it is too dark or too bright.
- Direct lights may create shades that make recognition difficult.
Move your smartphone
slowly when scanning.
- When the face or nose of a pet is too far or too close, the phone has to be moved slowly.
- Making rapid changes in environments will delay the recognition process.
Do not rotate horizontally
and hold your phone vertically.
- Only vertical orientation is supported currently.
- Support for horizontal orientation is a work in progress. We will notify when the app is updated.
at the very front.
- Place your pet's face as big as possible while keeping at the distance of 4-8'' or 10-20cm.
- The face of a pet photographing
should not look sideways.
Selfie-mode scanning is now available!
You can scan your pet with a front-facing camera as well!
Hold your pet in your arms, and the app will do the rest.